OWNERSHIP OF THE SITE.
Rocket Solar, LLC, a Michigan limited liability company (“Rocket Solar”, “we,” “us,” “Company,” or “our”) owns and operates this Site. You acknowledge and agree that all content, web pages, source code, calculations, products, materials, data, information, text, screen, functionality, services, design, layout, screen interfaces, “look and feel,” and the operation of this website (collectively, “Site Content”) are protected by various intellectual property laws, including, but not limited to, copyrights, patents, trade secrets, trademarks, and service marks, and you do not acquire any rights by downloading or viewing any Site Content. You agree that Rocket Solar and all logos related to our products and Services are our or our licensors' trademarks or registered trademarks. You may not copy, imitate or use them without our prior written consent. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are our service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress. You may not copy, imitate, or use them without our prior written consent.
You agree that:
- you will only access or use this Site and transact business with us if you are at least 18 years old;
You agree that you will not use or attempt to use this Site for any purpose other than for your individual purposes with Rocket Solar as a bona fide client of Rocket Solar; you may not use or attempt to use this Site or any part of this Site for any purpose:
- that interferes with or induces a breach of the contractual relationships between Rocket Solar and its employees;
- that is any way unlawful or prohibited, or that is harmful or destructive to anyone or their property;
- that transmits any advertisements, solicitations, schemes, spam, flooding, or other unsolicited email, unsolicited commercial communications;
- that transmits any harmful or disabling computer codes or viruses;
- that harvests email addresses from this Site;
- that transmits unsolicited email to this Site or to anyone whose email address included the domain name under this Site;
- that interferes with our network services;
- that attempts to gain unauthorized access to our network services;
- that suggests an express or implied affiliation with Rocket Solar, its affiliates, or its partners (without the express written permission of Rocket Solar);
- that impairs or limits our ability to operate this Site or any other person's ability to access and use this Site;
- that uses any methods, means, or devices to click on to this Site or cause a visit to this Site for the purpose of manipulating the results of any Internet search engine, or for any other purpose other than conducting business with Rocket Solar or its partners as a bona fide client of Rocket Solar or its partners;
- that unlawfully impersonates or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with any person or entity;
- that harms minors in any way, including, but not limited to, transmitting or uploading content that violates child pornography laws, child sexual exploitation laws, and laws prohibiting the depiction of minors engage in sexual conduct;
- that transmits or uploads pornographic, violent, obscene, sexually explicit, discriminatory, hateful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, offensive, harassing, or otherwise objectionable content or images;
- that harms, threatens, harasses, abuses, or intimidates another person in any way or involves images or content that depicts, promotes, encourages, indicates, advocates, or tends to incite the commission of a crime or other unlawful activities;
- that transmits or uploads any content or images that infringes any third-party's intellectual property rights or infringes any third-party's right of privacy; or
- that unlawfully transmits or uploads any confidential, proprietary, or trade secret information.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE.
You agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations in your use of the Site and our Services. In addition, you agree that you will not do any of the following:
- submit an inquiry if you do not reside in the United States of America
- post or otherwise make available content, or take any action on the Site, that may constitute libel or slander or that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or is protected by any copyright or trademark, or otherwise violates the law;
- post or otherwise make available content that in our judgment is objectionable, such as content that is harmful, threatening, inflammatory, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful or otherwise objectionable; that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site; or that may expose us or our users to any harm or liability of any type;
- post or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations or promotional materials, or any other form of solicitation;
- use the information or content on our Site to send unwanted messages to any other user;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- post or otherwise make publicly available on the Site any personal or financial information of any third party;
- solicit personal information from anyone under 18 or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- use the Site or our Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site;
- harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of our users from the Site by electronic or other means, including via the use automated scripts; or
- post or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
If you believe that any material on the Site infringes upon any copyright that you own or control, you may send a written notification to us via email at email@example.com, or via regular mail at Rocket Solar, Attn: Legal Team, 1274 Library Street, Suite 301, Detroit, Michigan 48226. In your notification, please:
- confirm you are the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyrighted work that has been infringed;
- identify the copyrighted work or works you claim have been infringed;
- identify the material that you claim is infringing or is the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed (please include information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material);
- provide your contact details, including an email address; and
- provide a statement that the information you have provided is accurate and that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
Rocket Solar may provide you with notices via SMS, email and regular mail at the most recent address you have provided, or through posting information on this Site, as allowed under the law.
NO WARRANTY; ERRORS; DISCLAIMERS.
ALTHOUGH WE WILL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROVIDE AN ACCURATE SITE AND SERVICES, THE SITE AND OUR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE AND OUR AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “ROCKET SOLAR PARTIES”) DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, RELATING TO THE SITE, THE SERVICES, ANY DOCUMENTATION PROVIDED OR MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU AND ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND RELATED MATERIALS AND/OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY ANY OF THE ROCKET SOLAR PARTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES: (I) AS TO TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ORDINARY PURPOSES, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION, AND WORKMANLIKE EFFORT; (II) AS TO THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES OR ANY ASPECT THEREOF; (III) ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE; (IV) RELATING TO THE SITE OR SERVICES CONFORMING TO ANY FUNCTION, DEMONSTRATION, OR PROMISE BY ANY ROCKET SOLAR PARTY; AND (V) THAT ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR COMPLETELY SECURE. ANY RELIANCE UPON THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ROCKET SOLAR PARTIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
You agree that all access and use of the Site and its contents and your use of the Services are at your own risk. Neither we nor any Rocket Solar party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site and/or the Services has or will have any responsibility for any consequences relating, directly or indirectly, to any action or inaction that you may take based on the Site and/or the Services, or any aspect thereof. You agree that you, and not Rocket Solar, will bear the entire cost of all servicing, repair, correction, or restoration that may be necessary for your data, software programs, or computer equipment because of any viruses, errors, or other problems you may have as a result of using or visiting this Site.
ALL OF THESE LIMITATIONS APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OR FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARE CLAIMED UNDER THE TERMS OF A CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, AND EVEN IF WE OR OUR REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN NEGLIGENT OR HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NO ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR PERTAINING TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE MAY BE BROUGHT MORE THAN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION HAS ARISEN.
ACCESS TO SITE.
Rocket Solar reserves the right at all times, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, to deny your access to and use of the Site.
The Site may, from time to time, provide links to other websites. Rocket Solar does not endorse, approve, sponsor, or control, and we are not in any way responsible for, any of the content, services, calculations, information, products, or materials that you may receive through any website where we may have provided a link. Through use of this Site, you acknowledge and agree that Rocket Solar will not be responsible for or liable to you or any other person for any damages or claims that might result from your use of such content, services, calculations, information, products, or materials.
No Advertising / No Links. Rocket Solar does not permit third-party advertising on this Site. Except with the express written permission of Rocket Solar, you agree that you will not create links from any website or webpage to this Site or any webpage within this Site.
REVISIONS AND MODIFICATIONS.
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION.
Because Michigan law controls this Site, all record keeping and data gathering is based on Eastern Standard Time; as such, if you consent, acknowledge, or e-sign a document through this Site, such consents, acknowledgment, and signature will be time-stamped based on Eastern Standard Time even though you may physically be in a different time zone.